Friday, February 20, 2009

Confusion? O_o!

This is going to be a very short entry. I went to her house tonight because we needed to talk, so we could stop fighting. It didn't really feel like we were fighting, but it sucked not talking to each other at all. Upon my arrival neither of us knew what to say, Especially me. Do i moan at her for being so confusing? Do i just let go and put whatever issue behind me? Or what?!?!

In the end things seem to have worked out, with none of us really talking about the issues at hand. We are like that, Bite each others heads off at one point and like an unofficial couple the next. Too bad tonight was just one of those nights. In the next few days things will go back to normal. We are expected to just remain friends, when quite frankly its hard just remaining friends with a girl you madly love. I will live though, i always have survived with no real damage emotionally. I get over stuff quite well surprisingly (sometimes) I dont even feel remotely like i did with my previous blog. I feel happier today :) which is a good thing! Will have to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. Ok its 4am here by me, and im damn well sleepy! Goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!