A quick guide on how to study for a test the night before:
- Study before the night before
- If you have studied your material before, summarizing the night before is simple
- Have good music on. Preferably music that makes you smile and tap your foot. This music will ensure a good mood, and a good state of mind
- Don't not have distractions, but keep distractions to a minimum
- Draw stick figures on your study notes illustrating what you are learning
This is how I have been studying for communications :) Its a tricky subject, but I have been doing decently at it.
I must say, I love good music. It can take me from 0 to good mood with some good beats! I'm feeling intensely happy for reasons beyond me at the moment... it feels nice :) anyhow, back to studying!