Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Road Trip! Road Trip!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ok so for a change I thought about you my little blog, and snapped me some pictures of the scenery on my road trip yesterday. For work I had to travel far and wide, to distant places which do not see human existence often. Ok I lie, but they are far :)

Along the way, one part of the trip was too awesome that I refused to take pictures. I feared driving off the mountain, and I was enjoying driving along the roads like a rally driver ^_^

The sun rising! :O



a PRETTY effect on my phone sunrise pic :P



The road was long and straight for like... 4 hours.



a MOUNTAIN! :O



Another scenery shot!



3 of the displays I did. I did about 7 in total for my trip among other things







We have some downright amazing scenery here in SA. I was so surprised at how beautiful the one part of my drive was! Could never get the right kind of pic while driving, so stopped for this one :P



A Tunnel!



There was light at the end :P



This is the last picture I took on the way back this morning :)



All in all, I seem to be surviving and smiling, lets see how long this keeps up ^_^ trying my hardest to keep things at bay, even though I think people care and they quite frankly don't seem to give a crap :O!

And thats me :) lazy post. Pictures > Writing for tonight. TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!