Sunday, December 19, 2010

AAAH! A NEW SISTER!

I won't be writing for very long tonight :) not really in the mood, but I MUST SAY THIS:

MY BRO AND DANIELLA ARE ENGAGED!

And about time too :P although I know he was waiting for her to finish studying and whatnot, it feels like they should just be married already! I can't wait for the wedding... sheesh! TOO! MUCH! EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note AAAH UJ ACCEPTED ME! Kinda... I have been conditionally accepted, space depending -_- so STILL going to wait on that and all.

I realise this post has lots of caps and violent exclamations, but its ok you shall live.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World is one of my favourite movies of all time! If you like games, or comics, or just plain awesome, do yourself a favour and see it! I don't think it will appeal to everybody, but by joe did it appeal to me! I wanna go see it again and again and again :P

AND IM OUT! OH NOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!