Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Taste Of Flavour!

I just got home. I am tired. My back hurts. My eyelids weigh in as heavy as watermelons on a piece of paper suspended between to sharp blades O_O but man that was a fun evening!

My friend Gruff and his bro, are the kind of people who love bringing people together. So they decided to throw a formal party (where we still bought tickets so they could cover costs and whatnot) where we all dressed fancy schmancy, ate awesome food, and danced the night away! I felt like I was at some kind of a matric dance, but where everybody who attended was a friend or somebody I knew. It really was a ball (LOL pun!) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

It was awesome to see the guys all smart and pimping in their suits, and the ladies all looking gorgeous in their dresses. Usually I am quite a shy guy, but I decided to be a little more social tonight and wasn't scared to dance (although I'm sure I looked like a retard :P) and to be a little more open with girls.

I must admit that one girl sitting at our table caught my attention :S I think she is quite pretty, has beautiful eyes, and a nice laugh :P she belongs to our circle of friends somehow, but its the first time I have ever met her. When I introduced myself as Fig she was like "OH you're Fig! I've heard so much about you!" I was like :-? who the hell finds the time to talk about me? Anyways, I'll see how our next encounter goes, maybe I can get to know her a bit better.

I wanted to put some pictures up, but you will have to wait for them to be put on facebook by others before I can steal them and put them on here.

SLEEP SUMMOMS! Kthxbyeit's2AMhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!