Monday, January 17, 2011

95.4!

AAAH! My one friend Faye now has her own show on a local radio station here in South Africa, UJFM! Yes that is University of Johannesburg FM :P She is on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-12 and Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-12pm. If you do perchance want to take a listen:

http://antbiome-jhb.antfarm.co.za/ujfm/index.asp

That is the live stream. I'd love to visit her in studio sometime!

Speaking of UJ, the deadline is drawing closer. I called in today and it seems I may finally have an answer on Thursday/Friday. It is here, the answer to my year! It's just a teeny bit nerve wrecking, but either way, I have to take what decision is made like a man, and get on with my life.

I don't know if anybody has been paying attention to the news, but flooding is dominating the southern hemisphere as of late, even here in South Africa! I am doing store visits in an area called Centurion tomorrow, and to my surprise I have heard that flooding there is terrible and people have even died O_o I think I'll talk to my boss about that one... It really is super sad though! I really enjoy the rain, but I guess too much is extremely harmful just like none is just as bad. Here's hoping all works out, although its forecast to rain all the way until Thursday! Even my little Windows weather widget just has clouds all over it for the duration of the week.

I have started ANOTHER blog elsewhere ;) more on that when I have some more posts though. Kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!