Saturday, January 16, 2010

If You Ever Step On My Patch?

So...

I was a little ticked earlier tonight with my previous blog. I have since, calmed down. Amber and Eric came here tonight after church and just chilled. Still got the strange mixed signals from Amber, but I just decided to ignore them. I think I also got over a whole lot that I moaned about earlier. Must be that time of the month :P although, I felt a lot better after blogging it all out (and strangely enough Amber called me straight after I blogged to ask if they could come over.)

Seeing my little bro Jesse tomorrow :) so amped! Ok I go now.

P.s This blog is so short so doubt I will count it towards my 100 blog goal for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
South Africa
BA English and Communication graduate. I like to write stuff!